Simplifying Home Ebook
There’s no perfect end goal for simplifying–just a messy process with lots of little successes and joys to be found all along the way. The simplifying process can be overwhelming. This 130+ page ebook will give you the resources and encouragement you need to overcome those challenges and live simply where you are.
This ebook specifically aims to help you:
- Apply the information with a reflection question or mini challenge at the end of each chapter.
- Continue the simplifying process year-round with a 4-season simplifying routine.
- See these ideas put into action through photos of our simple home.
- Get started simplifying and decluttering with 5 practical first steps.
- Make your time count with a simple 20-minute decluttering process.
- Process what to keep and what to get rid of with a list of questions to ask yourself.
- Consider how to find peace of mind even while your home isn’t yet simple.
- Get ideas on nine specific challenges including simplifying with kids, addressing the closet, wading through digital and print photos, managing tech-time, and more.
- Consider what a simple home matters beyond this life.
- Discover your own purpose-driven goals for your home.